- The robotic maintenance technician is under the responsibility of our industrialization manager.
2- MAIN DUTIES
- Insure the preventive maintenance of an automated production line.
- Insure the equipment diagnostic.
- Perform the maintenance in the respect of safety rules.
- Solve the found defects.
- Participate to the good keeping of our traceability software (CAPM).
- Mounting and setup of the industrial equipments for a new startup.
Quality / Security / Environment
- Lean on the internal procedure and the associated documents. Identification of dysfunction and improvement propositions.
- Must work inside our safety rules and environment protection.
- The missions and responsibilities detailed above are descriptive and not restrictive. The mission can be adapted at any time to the need of the company.
- The incumbent takes part in the company development with some flexibility, by keeping a positive mind-set, good team spirit and integrity.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Level Bac pro / BTS
- Qualification requested: Electricity / Bridge Operator – Slinger
- Autonomy in the work organization
- Skills to think with rationality and to detect an abnormal situation
- Team work
- Faculty to adapt
- Methodical and rigorous
- Respect of rules