- The industrialization technician is under the responsibility of our industrialization manager.
- Take parts in the robotic integration inside our manufacturing systems at project stage.
- Insure the program writing and the debugging of the automation.
- Conception of small specific machines
- Follow up of our specifics machines (internally and at our sub-suppliers).
- Insure the technical assistance with our production team.
- Be proactive regarding potential productivity and process optimisation
Quality / Security / Environment
- Lean on the internal procedure and the associated documents. Identification of dysfunction and improvement propositions.
- Must work inside our safety rules and environment protection.
- The missions and responsibilities detailed above are descriptive and not restrictive. The mission car be adapted at any time to the need of the company.
- The incumbent take part in the company development with some flexibility, by keeping a positive mind-set, good team spirit and integrity.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor level or advanced technician certificate
- Technical studies in mechanical engineering or robotic engineering
- Autonomy in the work organization
- Curiosity and creativity about technical concepts
- Methodical and rigorous
- Faculty to adapt
- Respect of rules