- The mold mechanic is under the responsibility of our mold workshop Manager.
- Perform the preventive and curative maintenance of the tools.
- Perform the alter, fixing and setup of the tools
- Perform the version switching (at our workshop, on an injection molding machine or at our sub-supplier)
- Perform the cleaning of the tools (Ultrasound, cryogenic, etc…)
- Check the water flow of the cooling system before launch of a production
- Be proactive on tools improvement in collaboration with the engineering team (mechanical cinematics).
- Insure the availability of the tools along our manufacturing planning
- Use the CAPM software and paper tracking system in order to keep traceability
- Apply the MIHB work standards.
- Be a technical support for the 8D problem resolutions
- Be a technical support to the workshop team.
Quality / Security / Environment
- Lean on the internal procedure and the associated documents. Identification of dysfunction and improvement propositions.
- Must work inside our safety rules and environment protection.
- The missions and responsibilities detailed above are descriptive and not restrictive. The mission car be adapted at any time to the need of the company.
- The incumbent take part in the company development with some flexibility, by keeping a positive mind-set, good team spirit and integrity.
- Autonomy in the work organization
- Team player
- Methodical and rigorous
Shift work 3X8